Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.873 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,866,833 Franc (﷼ 12,540) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)