Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.876 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,430,515 Franc (﷼ 8,837) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (44 minutes ago)