Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 280,947 Franc (237,449 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)