Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49646 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,145,200 Franc (₩2,306,713) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (31 minutes ago)