Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,725,150 Franc (₩3,276,941) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (36 minutes ago)