Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,629,478 Franc (₩3,122,613) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)