Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02713 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 433,898 Franc (15,991,851 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)