Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02447 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 604,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 559,975 Franc (22,884,756 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)