Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.474 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 851,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 715,616 Franc (4,544 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)