Cost of living comparison between Częstochowa, Poland and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.740 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 322,579 Franc (2,198 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)