Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 156.687 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 397,133 Franc (2,535 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)