Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.378 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 395,630 Franc (2,546 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)