Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.014 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 635,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 495,406 Franc (S/. 2,984) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)