Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.657 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 635,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 490,145 Franc (S/. 2,959) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)