Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.614 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 746,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 564,612 Franc (S/. 3,161) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)