Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 149.789 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 847,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 621,070 Franc (R$ 4,146) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)