Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.945 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,559 Franc (CH$4,825) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (35 minutes ago)