Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,410,399 Franc (CH$1,607,106) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)