Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,494,232 Franc (CH$1,673,306) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)