Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.881 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,353,516 Franc (CH$1,535,989) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)