Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.855 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,161 Franc (Bs 36) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)