Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 59.945 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,710 Franc (Bs 29) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)