Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02116 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,900 Franc (Bs 184,292) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)