Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.330 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,571 Franc (Bs 41) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)