Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.387 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 354,516 Franc (Mex$ 11,295) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)