Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.163 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 235,148 Franc (Mex$ 7,311) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)