Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.360 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 516,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 390,327 Franc (Mex$ 12,447) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)