Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.579 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 349,533 Franc (Mex$ 11,068) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)