Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.493 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 977,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 764,697 Franc (R$ 4,886) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)