Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.266 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 906,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 720,813 Franc (R$ 4,160) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)