Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.700 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 901,442 Franc ($1,534) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)