Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20552 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 230,264 Franc (COL$1,120,424) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)