Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 530.920 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,284,791 Franc ($6,187) in Cruz Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (41 minutes ago)