Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 619.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,110,737 Franc ($9,860) in Cruz Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)