Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.397 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,682,233 Franc (L 63,729) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)