Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.739 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 956,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 807,820 Franc (L 34,029) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)