Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 905,383 Franc in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)