Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.765 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,800 Franc (Php539) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (28 minutes ago)