Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 662.618 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,690,939 Franc (€2,552) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (41 minutes ago)