Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 660.799 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,761,471 Franc (€2,666) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)