Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00797 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 200 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 128 Franc (Bs 16,017) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)