Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.238 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,270,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,005,280 Franc (Bs 18,199) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)