Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.909 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,243,076 Franc (Bs 21,102) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)