Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.840 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,583,010 Franc (Bs 26,904) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)