Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.477 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,261,013 Franc (€3,449) in Cork.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)