Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,353,549 Franc (€2,063) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)