Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,661,181 Franc (€2,533) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)