Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,756,144 Franc (€2,670) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)