Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 660.038 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,679,376 Franc (€2,544) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)