Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,360,513 Franc (CH$1,537,220) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)