Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.903 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,398,596 Franc (CH$1,548,367) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)