Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.872 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,616,378 Franc (CH$1,853,070) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)