Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,558,942 Franc (CH$1,706,305) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)