Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.319 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 6% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,160,146 Franc (kr24,458) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)