Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.579 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 911,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 705,316 Franc (R$ 4,260) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)