Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 193.244 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,540,833 Franc (R$ 7,974) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (39 minutes ago)