Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.028 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 575,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 406,534 Franc (80,847 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (32 minutes ago)