Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.829 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 577,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 402,779 Franc (83,407 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)