Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.032 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 382,046 Franc (2,634 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)