Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.013 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 321,559 Franc (2,202 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)