Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.976 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 995,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 816,045 Franc (5,748 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)