Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.898 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 883,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 720,064 Franc (5,075 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (34 minutes ago)