Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06676 XOF / GNF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,434,117 Franc (126,340,514 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)