Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06206 XOF / GNF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,850,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,912,395 Franc (79,151,287 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)