Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06264 XOF / GNF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,358,510 Franc (69,577,579 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)