Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,314,289 Franc (€3,530) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)