Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,500 Franc (€3.75) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (30 minutes ago)