Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.732 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,410,598 Franc (€3,716) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)