Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 36.763 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,435,841 Franc (ARS $39,057) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)