Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.347 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 310,371 Franc (L 12,748) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)