Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.105 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 289,309 Franc (L 11,524) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)