Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.676 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 922,030 Franc (€1,417) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (33 minutes ago)