Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.609 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 276,545 Franc ($b3,157) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)