Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.950 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 327,630 Franc ($b3,725) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)