Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.806 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 731,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 527,267 Franc ($b6,217) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)