Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.812 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 791,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 561,096 Franc ($b7,211) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)