Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.719 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 727,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 565,312 Franc (4,017 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)