Cost of living comparison between Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 145.588 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 359,921 Franc (2,472 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (37 minutes ago)