Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 28.503 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 278,821 Franc (Mex$ 9,782) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)