Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.187 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 226,667 Franc (Mex$ 7,509) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)