Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.551 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 779,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 567,660 Franc (Mex$ 19,882) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)