Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.723 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,074,956 Franc (Mex$ 36,165) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)