Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.462 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 637,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 493,571 Franc (Mex$ 16,203) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (41 minutes ago)