Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00797 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 160 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 102 Franc (Bs 12,814) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)