Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01459 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 211 Franc (Bs 14,448) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)