Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.027 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,405,344 Franc (Bs 24,219) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)