Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.992 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 7,502,709 Franc (Bs 121,027) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)