Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.682 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,286,111 Franc (Bs 112,893) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)