Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.369 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,708 Franc (Bs 28) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)