Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.027 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,801,503 Franc (Bs 99,979) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 3 hours ago)