Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.138 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,158,640 Franc (Bs 111,696) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)