Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.477 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,223,521 Franc (€1,867) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)