Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.748 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,900 Franc (€9) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (13 minutes ago)