Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.577 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,414 Franc (€8) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (41 minutes ago)