Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,500 Franc (€3.81) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)