Cost of living comparison between City of San Marino, San Marino and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.439 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,500 Franc (€3.81) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)