Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49807 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,097,346 Franc (₩2,203,191) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)