Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,365 Franc (₩12,457) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)