Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,456 Franc (₩12,632) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)