Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49565 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,897 Franc (₩11,897) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)