Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48070 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,415 Franc (₩13,346) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (43 minutes ago)