Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.828 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 373,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 266,493 Franc (15,836 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)