Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 562.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,859,580 Franc ($5,085) in Christiansted.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)