Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.225 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,721,449 Franc (元19,079) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)