Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.938 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,023,925 Franc (元12,346) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)