Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.494 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,721,664 Franc (元19,025) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (40 minutes ago)