Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.826 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 244,978 Franc (Taka 31,302) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (43 minutes ago)