Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.401 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,430,752 Franc (руб 152,189) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)