Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.720 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,691 Franc (S/. 34) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)