Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 188.123 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,723 Franc (S/. 20) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)