Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 188.847 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,483 Franc (S/. 13) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (34 minutes ago)